RBM Partnership Forum
View [Flash movie]
The Roll Back Malaria Partnership's operating framework identifies the Forum as an assembly of all constituencies of RBM partners: malaria-endemic countries, multilateral development partners, OECD donor countries, private sector, NGOs and community-based organizations, foundations, research and academic institutions, and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria. The Forum is the ultimate coordinating body of the Partnership. It meets every two years to debate, endorse, and adopt the RBM long-term vision and goals, and to appraise progress. Forum V was the first Forum to be held since the new coordinating structure was put in place, in 2003.
- Global Partners' Forum V, Cameroon, Yaoundé, (2005): "Unite Against Malaria to save lives and reduce poverty"
- Global Partners' Meeting, WHO HQ (2002): "Reviewing RBM support in antimalarial treatment policy change and implementation"
- 4th Global Partners' Meeting, World Bank (2001): "RBM beyond the public sector"
- 3rd Global Partners' Meeting, WHO HQ (2000): "RBM Partnership Mechanisms"
- 2nd Global Partners' Meeting, WHO/AFRO (1999): "Identification of RBM Strategy"
- 1st Global Partners' Meeting, WHO HQ (1998): "Creation of the Partnership"